ST. LOUIS — Five additional companies, including two in St. Louis, have been awarded medical marijuana infused-product licenses because duplicate licenses were mistakenly issued, the Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services (DHSS) reported.
Five infused-product manufacturing facilities submitted duplicate applications and received more than one license for a single facility, DHSS said. There was no prohibition against duplicate applications, but “one facility can only utilize one license,” DHSS said.
The five new licensees, who were next in line in the scoring of applications, are:
- MidAmeriCanna, 2849 Union Blvd., St. Louis
- Nature’s Med MO, 3615 Tree Court Industrial Blvd., St. Louis
- ROI Labs of Atherton , 4610 N Main St, Independence
- Missouri Made Marijuana,, 301 S. Outer Belt Road E., Grain Valley
- Kings Garden Midwest, 3300 Pleasant Place, Trenton
Missouri authorized 60….